Gunning Real Estate is delighted to bring to the market 44 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills latest boutique, creative, mixed use development.
44 Foveaux Street has been designed as a work lifestyle hub anchored by up to two ground floor hospitality tenancies providing a dynamic street level energy to the buildings entrance.
This five level building consists of 4 commercial floors of varying sizes (187sqm-300sqm) with each featuring 3.35 metre ceiling heights, exclusive Belmore Street lobby featuring Terrazzo flooring, elevator opening directly onto each floor and outdoor terraces adding to buildings overall appeal.
The building is prominently located on the corner of Belmore and Foveaux Streets in Surry Hills. The property sits just 200m from Central Station and within close proximity to the recently refurbished Prince Alfred Park.
This property features;
- Natural light from all four elevations
- large external breakout areas
- Bronze operable louvers
- Exposed surfaces, cable trays & ducted A/C
- Terrazzo flooring in lobby
- Male, female amenities and shower per floor
- Imported Bolon flooring option available (refer to internal CGI)
- NBN connectivity
- 30sqm - LEASED
- 170sqm - LEASED
- Level 1: 278sqm + Balcony - AVAILABLE
- Level 2: 299sqm + Balcony - LEASED
- Level 3: 225sqm + Balcony - LEASED
- Level 4: 187sqm + Balcony - LEASED
Due for completion Q1, 2019
Register your interest today with the appointed agent Gunning RE
For more details, please email agent