• Located in the tightly held industrial precinct of blue chip Newtown
• Large parcel of land of 1435sqm approx. Industrial 1 zone
• Large work shop of 622sqm, services include toilet, office, 2 utility rooms and 3 phase power
• Side drive access to the rear of the property, ideal for subdivision (STCA)
• Redevelopment opportunity in growth corridor
• Suitable for a wide range of business use
Undoubtedly Geelongs best location for industry this highly sought after Newtown property is rare and tightly held. With numerous opportunities for business and redevelopment this is one for the savvy investor or business owners looking for prime location.
With new rezoning in the area this location is going to see increased population and is already within very close proximity to thriving Pakington St, the Geelong CBD and backs onto the picturesque Barwon River. These opportunities dont present often so be ready to secure your piece of blue chip Newtown.
All information offered by Ray White Geelong is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication and as such Ray White Geelong merely do no more than pass the information on. Use of such material is at your sole risk. Ray White Geelong does not have any belief one way or the other as to whether the information is accurate and prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with respect to the information that is passed on. Ray White Geelong will not be liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from Ray White Geelong.
For more details, please email agent