ASL Real Estate are very pleased to offer an opportunity to purchase a freehold childcare centre investment located in Rowville, a suburb to the east of Melbourne’s CBD.
The centre is TO BE CONSTRUCTED on a 2,326m² site which was the former CFA Fire Station on the corner of Wellington Road and Taylors Lane. The centre will utilise the existing architectural structure in a sensitive manner while completely repurposing to provide a modern approach to childcare spaces both inside and out. The centre will be licenced to accommodate 100 children and will provide long day care under the brand of Crest Children’s Sanctuary.
Benefits of this investment include:
- High demand for long day care services in Rowville and Knox is in the top 22% of highest number of 0-4 year olds in the state.
- A prominent corner location opposite a well-established primary school
- Exceptional builder with construction to exacting standards and the building code of Australia.
- Highly experienced and qualified Management team
- Brand new lease of 30 years with rent of $325,000 per annum
- State of the Art facility now under construction with opening expected late 2016
- A highly successful business model and Government remain committed to assisting families to return to the workforce
A detailed project presentation is available and a property memorandum. Please contact Celestine Eramo at ASL Real Estate to discuss further.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
Please visit http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist to view your rights as a buyer.
For more details, please email agent