GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO START YOUR OWN SMALL BUSINESS. First time on market. The current owner who runs her own business from this fantastic site is retiring and has decided to close her International Bead Collection business to sell the property as vacant possession.
Excellent stand-alone shop of approximately 32 sqm (plus one secure carpark of 18 sqm) right on Grosvenor Road and less than 100 metres from the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. A great opportunity to start, or relocate your own business and never have to pay rent. With a variety of business types that can operate from this commercial space, the opportunities are endless. Contact the agent to request your FREE independent report from a Senior Town Planner outlining potential uses.
This property will be sold at our In-Room auctions at Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane on 25 January 2019 commencing at 10:30am, if not sold prior.
- Great street presence
- Less than 100 metres from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Approximately 32 sqm floor area with toilet and kitchenette
- Secure lock-up garage for one car. Approximately 18 sqm.
- Monitored security alarm and cameras
- Hard wearing flooring
- Current Business Administration and Sinking Fund levies = approx. $2,570 per year (approx.
$50 per week). Owner has sole control over sinking fund - for this property only (current
- Brisbane City Council Rates = $626.50 per quarter
- Water and Sewerage (Queensland Urban Utilities) = approx. $193 per quarter
- Real Property Description: Volumetric Lot 1 Survey Plan 178009
For more details, please email agent