- New to the Market, Rare Freehold going concern
- Meticulously maintained 13 generous sized motel rooms plus an adjoining fully furnished 4 bedroom 'Riverview Cottage'
- 2 bedroom air conditioned residence adjoins the office area
- Full concrete driveways and parking
- Consistent growth in sales performance
- Enviable profitability
- Land area 1,826sqm with rear lane access
- Perfect position on the edge of the business district and opposite the swimming pool
Canowindra is an historic township of 2,500 people situated in the prime agricultural district between Orange and Cowra. Famous for hot air ballooning, but also rich in cultural diversity.
This is a great opportunity to enjoy the benefits of freehold motel ownership without being burdened by the constant payment of rent.
There's a lot to love about Canowindra and there's a lot to love about this freehold motel.
Anticipate a net profit of over 15%.
Net profit $213,374 for 2017/18
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 278MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: In the south is Canowindra, the ballooning Capital of Australia, a town full of historic pubs, antiques and wine. Perfectly located a convenient three and a half hours from Sydney and Canberra, Australia's Food Basket produces a spectacular variety of foods including dairy products, beef, lamb, venison, apples, berries, canola oil, wine, spring water, flour, eggs, and honey.
Canowindra is known for its dining and wine with cellar door and winery experiences, cafes, pubs, and clubs galore. Rich in local produce, a strong niche speciality retail and local cuisine scene has emerged over the past ten years. An arts and tourism hub, Canowindra has still maintained a charmingly friendly small-town atmosphere and is well known for its ballooning and fish fossils.
Property Code: 3006
For more details, please email agent