There are serviced offices, there are co-working offices, there are private offices…
and there is United Co. at 425 Smith Street, Fitzroy.
There are followers, there are leaders…
and there is United Co.
Redefined, Refined & Perfected.
Welcome to United Co. The new Benchmark of World-Class Offices.
Quite simply, no words or photos do justice to the unrivalled quality, character, amenities and features of United Co.
United Co. was purpose built, designed and equipped to exceed the levels of any 5-Star Hotel; elevating the profile of all businesses who join our thriving community to excel and prosper. Our Private Offices are larger and infinitely superior than all others in the market-place.
We’ve decided to keep this short and simple; we highlight below only some of our key features and Private Office inclusions, but most importantly, we invite your private inspection to experience the difference of United Co., first hand. We know you will be impressed.
· Your own secure Private Office with corporate signage - accommodating any sized business (2-100 + persons), starting at $1,600 per month;
· Located only a few minutes to and from the CBD. A simple short bike or tram ride and back;
· Flexible month-to-month or long-term leases available, as required;
· Furnished with height adjustable electric desks, ergonomic Haworth task chairs and mobile pedestals for under desk storage;
· State-of-the-art multiple meeting rooms, boardroom and training room. Fully equipped with the latest high-tech A/V equipment including SMART Board interactive display with iQ, video conferencing, wireless presentation aids, Wireless AV systems, Wi-Fi internet and more. For those extra special presentations, we have a stunning event space catering for up to 250 guests and equipped with a 9-panel video wall;
· Mr. Huxley, our stylish on-site licensed café. Meals can be delivered straight to your door or direct to your meetings and presentations, with catering options available. If dining out is preferred, there is no shortage of cafés and restaurants along Smith Street;
· Gym, a wellness space for yoga classes and a multi-purpose room for prayer, meditation and parent’s room. Massage and barber services available;
· Secure car parking available. Bike storage provided;
· Luxurious end of trip/shower facilities rivalling those of any world-class spa;
· Networking and community events;
· Unlimited high-speed internet;
· Unrestricted 24/7 access;
· First-class reception services;
· Large phone booths for private calls;
· Cleaning, utilities charges and outgoings included;
· Printing/photocopying/scanning (pay-as-you-go).
The choice is yours…you can choose the other lower quality office facilities in the market-place, or you can choose to move up, present as a substantial office organisation, at a minimal cost, and benefit from the lifestyle, community and prestige of United Co.
Don’t compromise when you can have the best.
For further details and to book your inspection, please contact Alex Teneketzis 0401 555 770 or Jack Teneketzis 0438 808 588.
For more details, please email agent