GormanKelly is pleased to offer 613 St Kilda Road, Melbourne for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 18th November at 2pm.
Offering an outstanding opportunity to acquire a corner site within a highly regarded part of St Kilda Road providing a fantastic redevelopment opportunity with holding income and versatile existing building offering a variety of possibilities.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Existing five level corner office building of 1,436m2 with 32 basement car-spaces;
- Land area 1,027m2 with combined 59.9 metre frontage to St Kilda Road & Raleigh Street;
- Commercial 1 Zone with potential for major redevelopment upside (S.T.C.A);
- Fully leased to 5 tenants with vacant possession from November 2017;
- Currently returning $291,114 net per annum plus GST + outgoings with redevelopment clauses;
- Central location: Easy access to Clarendon Street (3.3km), Chapel Street (2.7km), Melbourne CBD (5.5km) & Acland Street (2.4km);
- Trams on St Kilda Road and only moments from the Melbourne CBD and Flinders Street Railway Station;
- Premium Corporate Office location in one of Melbourne’s best tree lined boulevards;
- Detailed Rothe Lowman Development Scheme for a 20 level building comprising 72 boutique apartments with outlook over Albert Park Lake, the Bay & CBD (STCA).
The property is being offered for sale ‘as is’ and with no planning permits in place. A site assessment & development potential analysis has been prepared by Melbourne Architectural firm Rothe Lowman and is available upon request.
613 St Kilda Road is located on the eastern side of St Kilda Road near the corner of High Street and is located approximately 5.5km* south-east of the Melbourne CBD within the municipality of the Port Phillip City Council.
For more details, please email agent