- Brand new site with a brand new 15 year lease to Viva Energy trading as
Shell Coles Express, plus options through to 2051.
- Viva Energy: Exclusive Australian Shell licensee with a network of 850+
outlets. Substantially owned by Vitol multinational energy commodities
Giant turnover of $168 billion (2015).
- Usual outgoings payable by the tenant, including land tax on a single tax
holding basis, but not building insurance.
- Strategic 2,935sqm site with 89 metres frontage and exposure.
- Absolute position perfect adjoins freestanding McDonalds restaurant
and is only a few minutes from Melbourne Airport.
- 30,000 vehicles passing daily with easy access from both directions.
- Improvements include a Coles Express convenience store, separate 8-lane
car and 4-lane truck canopies, very large capacity fibreglass tanks
(five compartments), underground gas and extensive site works.
- Site under construction - planned to open for trading late June 2016.
- Possibly the very best petrol station investment offered for sale this year.
For more details, please email agent