Located in the tightly held suburb of St Leonards on the Lower North Shore, this property enjoys easy access to the business hub of St Leonards, Chatswood, Crows Nest and North Sydney. Close to some of the best schools in NSW, the Mater Hospital, the Royal North Shore Hospital, 300 metres from the new Crows Nest Light Rail train station and 300 metres from St Leonards Train Station. Only two traffic lights away from the M1 and close to all main traffic arteries.
1/78 Chandos represents an excellent opportunity for any investor with potential of increased growth through re-zoning and redevelopment in the area. With a long-standing tenant, a great lease with all outgoings paid, it’s a hassle free investment with solid returns close to the new priority redevelopment hub of Crows Nest - St Leonards. There is no doubt the purchaser will benefit dramatically from the new light rail and re-zoning proposals.
This corner shop, with internal bathroom and 2 carparks is currently leased to “Tecnoprint” on a 5 year lease. Great exposure from its location, corner spot on a roundabout, bi-fold windows and a rustic fit-out this property is a hassle free investment that suits a superfund investor, a yield investor or someone looking to expose their business at a premium location in the future.
• Offers security with a new 5 year lease
• 5% annual rental increases
• 12 metre street frontage
• Great exposure for both St Leonards and Crows Nest
• 6 Km from Sydney CBD, 2 Km from North Sydney CBD
• Proximity to Royal North Shore and Mater Hospitals
• Rare sought after location
• Easy to manage with a single tenant
• Local Government: Willoughby
• Zoning: Business — Commercial Strata Unit
• 200m to St Leonards train station
• Great yield returns that offer secured growth
For Information Memorandum, please contact Nick Muzha today.
For more details, please email agent