This charming outback caravan park is the perfect opportunity for first-time business owners or as a solid side-investment. Work only 6 months of the year and enjoy steady cash flow. With highway frontage, increasing tourist numbers and minimal competition, the park is a proven performer with ample room for expansion.
A four-bay, high-clearance shed on the property offers facilities for a tradesmen or rural property owner to gain further off-farm income.
The property consists of:
- 45 powered sites plus 15 unpowered sites
- 6 self-contained cabins
- Large Camp Kitchen/bush restaurant up to 80 pax
- 2 x Separate amenity blocks / facilities
- 1 x Staff laundry, 1 x coin operated guest laundry
- Large reception with gift / souvenir store
- Commercial style kitchen
- Large four bedroom homestead / managers residence
- Capricorn Highway frontage
- Vendors willing to complete handover / training period
For further information and inspections please contact your Central Queensland agent Leon from Christiansen Brokers @realty on 0427 233 755.
For more details, please email agent