Withcott Industrial Park provides an opportunity to acquire an existing industrial development site of over 64ha with development approvals in place across multiple land holdings.
Impeccably positioned site cornering the Warrego Highway and Roches Road of Withcott, located in close proximity to the Toowoomba Second Range Bypass Crossing and direct highway access to Brisbane.
An outstanding opportunity to provide affordable industrial land in competition to Toowoomba & Ipswich industrial precincts.
With multiple opportunities available, the whole 64.87ha site can be purchased in one line or in separate lots.
Individual lots available:
- Lot 1: 2.3ha* of developed industrial land
- Lot 2: 2.3ha* of fenced hardstand developed industrial land
- Lot 3: 1.5ha* Industrial land, incorporating:
• 600 sqm* shed incorporating 465 sqm* of warehouse with 3 roller door access
• Large ground floor office with reception area & staff amenities
• Mezzanine Boardroom & Office
• 10,000 sqm* hardstand/lay down area
- Lot 4: DA approved for 6 industrial lots ranging from 4330 sqm* to 2.4ha*
- Lots 5: 14.2ha* A further development approval is required for 11 industrial lots
- Lot 6: A preliminary approval overriding the planning scheme for a subdivision is required over Lot 6 for 30 rural residential lots
Zoning: Industrial Zone (Gatton Shire Planning Scheme 2006)
Local Authority: Lockyer Valley Regional Council
An operational works application has been submitted to council for the construction of the sub-divisional works to satisfy the infrastructure requirements for the two development approvals. (Lot 4 & 5)
As the major traffic route linking Brisbane to Toowoomba, the Darling Downs and Western Queensland, the Warrego Highway location offers complete ease of access. The site is a rare opportunity for the astute developer - incorporating Industrial, Residential and Commercial potentials (subject to planning approval).
Accelerating Success. For further information, or to inspect the site please contact Rebecca Steinmuller of Colliers International Toowoomba.
For more details, please email agent