Located on the Southern end of George Street. Within close proximity to Central Station, Haymarket, Chinatown and University of Technology, Sydney.
Capitol Terrace, a 13-storey residential/commercial building with basement parking, 1 level of 7 strata titled retail lots and 1 level of 12 strata titled commercial units and 12 levels of residential units; completed late 1995. The site of the Forum Cinema building, demolished in 1983, plus a lane parallel to property 18.
* 68sqm Office in Capital Terrace Buildinng
* Tow accesses to George Street and Thomas Street.
* Close to Market City, Central station and Ultimo TAFE
* Suitable for General Commercial and Training as previously used
* Three Class Areas with Two Partitioned Rooms.
* Lift Exposure with George Street Facing
* Natural Light and Convenient Location in Hay market
* Projector installed for Training
For Detailed Info, please contact David 0492 92 9791
For more details, please email agent