Stop looking for that 'special' property.
Two unique buildings on one large plot of land. Comprising a Heritage Church and Mud Brick Residence in a historical Tasmanian town on the Midlands Highway.
Bluestone and sandstone church built in 1879. Currently a single bedroom residence.
- Original features including stained glass windows, slate roof and extensive use of timber, in excellent condition
- Tasteful and simple residential renovation
Mud Brick Residence
- 3 bedroom, single bathroom with spa bath, over two levels
- Private and separate to the church
- Total land area 1,897 sqm
An interesting and diverse property situated in central Tasmania, with its future use restricted only by your imagination (STCA) - Airbnb, gallery, reception centre, meeting rooms or distillery. The list goes on with the added flexibility of living in the Mud Brick Residence.
For more information please contact Rodney Rawlings.
For more details, please email agent