Colliers International is extremely excited to offer for auction an impeccable ultra-modern office at 11 Railway Street, Chatswood. Conveniently positioned in the heart of Chatswood, this space is sure to be hotly contested.
Key Benefits include:
• Prominent location with excellent signage opportunity;
• Extensive fit out; flexible space that suits various uses and businesses;
• Office fit out comfortably fits in 19 staff with work stations, 3 large private offices, a spacious meeting room, a large boardroom, great storage, fully cabled with 30 phone lines;
• Office layout structured by reputable feng shui consultant;
• 3x large, secure, spacious underground car spaces located on B1 under one title;
• Private separate male & female bathrooms;
• Kitchen with breakout area;
• 350m to Chatswood Railway Station;
• Swift access to major road links;
• Excellent street parking options in close proximity;
• Access to gym and swimming pool for free;
• Surrounded by an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity at Chatswood Chase Shopping Centre, Chatswood Interchange, Westfield Chatswood, as well as countless restaurants, gyms, banks, and childcare centres; and,
• No new commercial strata buildings slated for Chatswood; vacancy rates down to 6.6% as at July ‘16 (PCA). This figure is expected to compress further as stock continues to be withdrawn from neighbouring precincts for residential development.
Offered via Public Auction on Thursday 24th November 2016 at 10:30am (AEST). If you have any questions and or if you would like to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to contact vendor’s exclusive agents Patrick Yi on 0425 314 892 or Jordan Lee on 0435 967 245.
For more details, please email agent