FREEHOLD INVESTMENT IN HISTORIC HOME ON 1/2 ACRE
A unique opportunity to purchase freehold to a historic 1930's home with a long history of being a successful cafe.
Set amongst a sunny, level 1,972 sq m approx. of gardens and perfectly positioned near the local primary school and William Ricketts Sanctuary, this historic 1930s residence boasts an eclectic feel that resonates with locals and tourists alike. Now offered for sale, the floodgates of opportunity are open to make this property your own.
Currently operating as a successful business with returns of $33K per annum, this property offers an abundance of options as a family home at the end of the current lease or family business. Zoned residential with a pre-existing use right and 1 potential B&B suite (STCA), this property could continue its trajectory as thriving local business. Alternatively, this beautiful building could be reinstated as a family home, with polished floorboards, 2 fireplaces, and an open floorplan coupled with cozy and inviting rooms.
With added highlights including 3 street frontages, ample car parking, children's playground, and easy access to schools and bus lines, this may be the perfect place to combine work and play.
The great opportunity here is to get a commercial rent with the possibility of getting a residential capital growth in later years.
- Freehold investment ideal as a family home or family business
- 1,972 sq m approx. of private gardens
- Currently operating as "Brunch" with varied income stream potential
- End-of-lease opportunity to reinstate as a family home
- Fantastic location close to schools and bus line
- Period features including polished floorboards and open fires
- 1 potential B&B suite (STCA)
- Ample off street and on street parking
- Lease signed December 1st 2012. First option taken up for a further 5 years to December 1st 2022
- A further two options of 5 years.
Land: 1,972 sq m approx.
For more details, please email agent