* Located on the corner of Cardigan Street, Argyle Place North and Grattan Place in Carlton approximately 1 radial kilometre north of the Melbourne CBD.
* The property is situated opposite Argyle Square and its approximately 100 metres north west of the subject property.
Surrounding properties in the immediate area are predominantly commercial in nature with the exception of larger educational facilities forming part of Melbourne University and retail along street.
* The building is currently occupied by Melbourne University as a Medical Centre and Health Service.
* Building Area: Ground Floor 458m2 approx.
First Floor 562m2 approx.
Second Floor 528m2 approx.
TOTAL 1,548m2 approx.
* Basement: Single Bays 13 Bays
Tandem Bays 10 Bays
TOTAL 23 Bays
* Call John Camilleri today on 0409 327 120 for further details or an inspection or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please email agent