PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> $153pw - Price incl. Take a Dedicated Desk in 140 William Street, offering magnificient views spanning across Melbourne CBD skyline. Price includes desk, chair, secure storage, lightning-fast Wi-Fi, breakout and collaborative areas, utilities and kitchen facilities with complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water.
Located at the intersection of William & Bourke Streets these private offices are conveniently positioned in the heart of Melbourne's financial and legal district. With sweeping views of the city from select offices, the benefit of the highest technology platform and the flexibility you need for your business to thrive.
The listing below is only AUD 665 per month, perfect for a team of 1 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 8 min walk from Flagstaff Station and a 4 min walk from Bourke St bus stop.This Coworking Desk is located in Melbourne and if you book a tour they can show you 2 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 2 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
• Dedicated desk, chair and secure storage
• 24/7 building access
• Secure, high-speed WiFi
• Private booths, breakout and collaborative space
• Front of house reception to meet and greet your guests
• Modern kitchen facilities
• Tea, coffee, filtered water and beer after 5pm
• Dedicated on-site management team
• Utilities, cleaning and building outgoings
• Community events to build your local network
• Connect with 40,000+ like-minded business professionals online
• Manage all invoicing and booking of team or facilities online
• Worldwide access to 160+ locations
• $125 worth of vouchers to use on print or secretarial support
• Immaculate facilities - boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites^
• Access to administration and support team ^
• Access to printing, copier and scanners from any desk ^
• Access to IT support team^
• Mail management and use of corporate address - additional $100/month
• Business phone number and receptionist to answer calls - additional $100/month
• Flexible terms from 1 month or more
• Modern high rise classified as an "A" grade building
• Immaculate facilities
• End of trip facilities, including showers and bike storage ^ Pay-as-you-use basis
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealands No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This is for new tenants only.
For more details, please email agent