144 Macquarie Street is a high profile A-grade commercial building situated within the heart of Hobart’s office precinct. The building is strategically located having easy access to the retail core, parliamentary/law court precinct, and Hobart’s popular Salamanca/waterfront area. The property is also within proximity of the bus interchange and various public car parking facilities.
The building has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment throughout and provides a high, modern standard of commercial accommodation. Refurbishment works included:
- Foyer, lifts and disabled person’s amenities;
- New floor coverings, ceilings, light fittings (energy efficient T5 lights);
- New air-conditioning systems with plant rooms on each level;
- New fire safety services.
- New male, female, & disability amenities on each floor
- New end of trip facilities
As a result of the upgrade to the building’s services they are highly energy efficient with a NABERS rating of 4 stars.
Level 10 has been fitted out to a high standard in recent times and is very adaptable. It currently comprises an open plan office area, various meeting/training rooms, offices, server room, stores, kitchen, and lunchroom.
The tenancy enjoys panoramic river and city views and an abundance of natural light with windows on each elevation. The tenancy also benefits from secure basement car parking.
For more details, please email agent