Offered for sale is the Malpass Hotel in the Burdekin.
There are two purchase options available to buyers:
1. Freehold WIWO vacant possession sale $1,800,000 plus stock to an owner operator or:
2. Freehold sale $1,400,000 with 3-5 year leaseback $120,000 p.a. plus outgoings plus Gst to the long standing owner.
Malpass Hotel is situated on the Bruce Highway at Home Hill, North Queensland. Home Hill is one hour south of Townsville and two hours north of the Whitsundays.
This district, known as the Burdekin, has a vast agricultural sector supplying much of the country and overseas markets with a wide range of produce. Serviced by the Burdekin Dam, agriculture is the backbone of this region.
The property offers the following:
- High Profile corner location fronting the Bruce Highway.
- Traditional Queensland Style Double Storey Building
- Public Bar with TAB & Keno
- Dedicated Gaming Room (8 Machines)
- Bistro Style dining with a hint of Coffee Lounge with Alfresco Footpath Dining
- Beer Garden & Undercover Function Area
- 13 Accommodation rooms on the first floor plus managers quarters
- Large Drive Thru Bottle Shop
- Three street access and loads of onsite parking
- Liquor Legends buying group member
- Very Strong Trading Figures up across all revenue sectors.
- Strong bottom Line.
Full figures are available upon request.
To arrange an inspection contact Ray White Commercial.
For more details, please email agent