Located on the eastern side of Baylis Street between Tompson and Forsyth Streets in a prime retail position 20 metres to the Sturt Mall. Strong retail area and Strong passing trade.
Surrounding businesses include Aussie Home Loans, Witchery, Aussie Disposals, Optus, Best and Less, Bonds, and Fitzpatricks Real Estate.
This property has an approximate lettable area of 112 square metres.
B3 - Commercial Core
- Single level building constructed of masonry walls, concrete floor, metal roof and lined internally with plaster ceilings and walls
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Staff amenities
- Display window to the Baylis Street frontage.
- A metal awning provides shelter across the façade of the building
- To the rear is a concrete car park with five car spaces dedicated to the tenancy
The agent does not have authority to enter into a lease or bind the lessor without specific authority in the form of formal lease documentation. Oral lease agreements are expressly denied. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Lessor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective Lessees are advised to carry out their own investigations.
For more details, please email agent