Nelson Alexander Commercial are pleased to offer For Private Sale a fantastic value-add opportunity located on Melbourne’s iconic Lygon Street. Situated between Brunswick Road and Glenlyon Street, the evolution of the Brunswick East lifestyle precinct has been fuelled by an explosion of residential development and influx of some of Melbourne's best food and beverage venues such as 400 Gradi, The B. East, Rumi and Mama Manoush. This is a rare blank canvas opportunity to secure a blank canvas property in a highly south location.
Key Property Features:
- Land Area of 245m2* with rear access and 6m* frontage
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning catering towards a wide variety of uses
- Potential Multi-Level Development (STCA) with strong established high precedence and many nearby high-density residential developments
- Located in the popular inner-city suburb of Brunswick East, the suburb displays a median house price of $1,11,500* and bordering the affluent suburb of Carlton North
- Offered with Vacant Possession
- Superbly located only 3.8km* from the Melbourne CBD, with direct access via the number 1 and 6 tram line which is located 30m away. Brunswick Train Station is also in close proximity, being 1.5km* away
For all property enquiries or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive selling agents Nelson Alexander Commercial on 9419 5511.
For more details, please email agent