Colliers International, on behalf of the Black Group, is pleased to offer to the market via Expressions of Interest, an exceptional investment portfolio to be sold either in one line, grouped or on an individual basis. Located in key regional centres throughout South East Queensland and underpinned by ASX listed automotive powerhouse, AP Eagers, the Black Toyota assets offer a secure and long term investment opportunity with an average lease expiry of 7.4 years.
177 Bridge Street, Oakey
Oakey, is located a 140km west of Brisbane and 29 km past Toowoomba and in close proximity to the Wellcamp Airport, which is set to become a key freight hub for both domestic and international airlines. In addition to the construction of Toowoomba’s second range crossing, the Charlton area adjacent to Oakey, has seen large volumes of commercial construction including a huge industrial park underlines the economic importance of the Oakey to the Toowoomba Region.
Located within the CBD area of Oakey township on a prominent corner allotment offers two street frontages providing maximum exposure opportunities to passing traffic.
Key features include:
• Sales office which incorporates 4 partitioned offices, parts storage, waiting room, tool room, staff room and amenities.
• Attached workshop and service area with four roller doors and three-phase power
• Detached workshop with four high clearance roller doors and three-phase power
• Other improvements include a wash bay, fencing, concrete and graveled display areas, three fuel bowsers with underground fuel tanks, compressor shed, trade waste system and rainwater tank.
• Tenanted by BASW Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of AP Eagers on a 10-year lease which commenced on the 1st September 2014 with a further 2 x 5 year options
In addition to this outstanding property, there is also an opportunity to acquire further dealerships located throughout the vibrant Darling Downs region such as Dalby, as well as an additional asset located in Emerald.
These assets incorporate locations in the major commercial hubs of the South-East Queensland Region. They provide an excellent tenant covenant through ASX listed AP Eagers (ASX: APE) with a total return $1,901,832.90 per annum net and a WALE of 7.4 years by income.
• 43-45 Drayton Street, Dalby
• Lot 11 Commodity Court, Dalby
• Lot 5 Commodity Court, Dalby
• 177 Bridge Street, Oakey
• 29 - 41 Hospital Road & 2-5 Brief Street, Emerald
Accelerating Success. For more information on the portfolio or to obtain a detailed Information memorandum, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International.
For more details, please email agent