Acacia Ridge is situated in the high sought after southern industrial precinct which is approximately 13 radial kilometers south of the Brisbane CBD and is home to some of the Australia's largest national and international companies. The suburb is within proximity to major landmark such as the Archerfield Airport, Acacia Marketplace and the Brisbane Fruit Markets. The area also benefits from direct access to major arterial networks linking throughout SEQ.
- Corporate office/warehouse area
- Good natural light
- 6.5m internal height
- Access via 2 electric container height roller doors
- Container friendly complex
- Ample 3 Phase Power
- Available from the 1st of September
Building break up
- 685m2 (approx) tilt panel office/warehouse
- 612m2 of clear span warehouse
- 73m2 of air-conditioned office space over two levels
Outgoings PA - $10,000 (approx)
For more details contact Matt Wray from Ray White Industrial.
For more details, please email agent