Positioned on the same property as Gladstone's newest and most technologically advanced Caltex service station on Blain Drive, there has been no expense spared with building this office space, and Dangerous Goods (DG) warehouse.
• Approx. 466m2 office space over two levels
• Upper level has a fit out of the highest order with double glazed glass, sound proof
conference room with independent computer controlled airconditioning
• 11+ car parks
• Security coded entry to all areas.
• Approx. 222m2 DG store built to the highest standard with a capacity of approx. 98 pallet
storage, fully fresh air vented and a capture sump in place
• BDSL system in place, if required, with fibre optics network on top floor
• Gated hardstand area.
• This property is ideal for a company who requires secure premises and an A Grade fit out.
Contact Raine & Horne Gladstone Principal Mark Patton 0409 496 353 or via email email@example.com.
For more details, please email agent