• Prime Location!
• Shop and Residence!
• Flexibility to Lease Out or Occupy!
A phenomenal freehold opportunity awaits. Superb retail shop and 3-bedroom residence, located in the absolute heart of the tightly held and bustling ‘Beaumaris Concourse’ shopping village.
Outstanding features are:
- Secure 3-year lease to an established longstanding tenant (expires 4/5/21)
- Returning $43,697pa plus Outgoings
- Complemented by fixed annual rental increases
- No lease options, provides for flexible future plans
- Rare beachside offering, retail shop & residence in one.
- Prime commercial 1 zoned landholding of 186sqm*
- Double storey building with a total building area of 152sqm*
- Excellent rear access with 2 car parks onsite
- Abuts 200* public car parking spaces
- Suit investors, future occupiers or developers
- Tremendous future add value / development potential (stca)
- Located within the sought after Beaumaris Secondary School Zone
- Freehold opportunity, no owners corporation.
Surrounded by strong performing businesses such as Westpac Bank, Bendigo Bank, IGA supermarket, Aust Post, Bakers Delight, Pharmasave, Beaumaris Cellars, Mortgage Choice and fantastic eateries such as the iconic Lobster Cave restaurant, Ginger Fox Café and La Cucina Italian Eatery plus many more.
Beaumaris is one of Melbourne’s most prestigious suburbs, the concourse shopping precinct is a tightly held shopping village and is built around a central square of shops with one-way traffic reducing congestion and creates a bustling, fun place to eat and shop.
Only 900m walk to the beach, a shop & residence located within the Beaumaris secondary school zone, only 21km to Melbourne’s CBD.
For more details, please email agent