PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> $128pw - Price incl. The Foundry Cowork is an open-plan shared office space with a relaxed, creative vibe and plenty of natural light. We are located in the heart of Erina, close to shops and cafes and only 200m to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, with plenty of parking at the door.
Membership includes all office amenities such as fast Wifi, 27" monitors, printing/copying/scanning, meeting room access, breakfast, fruit, Nespresso coffee, speciality teas, hot chocolate, chilled springwater, biscuits and happy hour.
We offer memberships from 1 to 5 days per week, charged monthly in advance. There is no deposit, bond or lock-in contract required.
This listing is for a membersip with access up to 5 days per week.
• JOIN - Make that first step from working at home without breaking the bank.
• COLLABORATE - Work alongside others and become potential partners, clients, mentors and friends.
• SOCIALISE - Enjoy a coffee and chat or attend our social events.
• THRIVE - Grow your business through increased motivation, productivity and networking.
The building and shopping village includes retailers and cafes such as Salt Pig Deli, Juggles Football Culture, Nina Coombs Brows & Skincare, Retreat Hairdressing, Central Coast Yoga, Zero Fox Pasta and IGA supermarket.
The listing below is only $128 per week ($559 p/month), perfect for a team of 1 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. This Coworking Desk is located in Erina and if you book a tour The Foundry can show you 2 available office spaces ranging in size from 1 to 1 desks.
Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Building outgoings included
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Regular cleaning
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Creative co-working space
· Direct access to public transport
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Mixed commercial and residential building
· New fit out
· Open plan layout
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world\'s No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We\'ll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We\'ll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.
For more details, please email agent