Gorman Commercial are pleased to offer 246-250 Whitehorse Road, Balwyn For Lease.
The former Colombo's Restaurant is a Melbourne institution of 50 years which began trading in 1969 and is now available for the next operator to make their mark.
Covering an expansive 1,545sqm area the building comprises:
* Ground floor area of 616sqm comprising substantial dining area, bar and full commercial kitchen including substantial pizza oven and pizza preparation rear plus rear amenities and staff areas;
* Basement area of 292sqm comprising additional food preparation areas, large storeroom plus walk in cool room and freezer;
* Mezzanine seating area of 75sqm;
* First floor function/dining space and additional seating plus enclosed carpark area totalling 562sqm;
* Fully enclosed carpark providing 11 onsite spaces.
There is an abundance of public car parking to the rear and rear access to the property.
Suitable for a wide variety of hospitality uses or alternate retail uses including showroom.
The property is located on the southern side of the thriving Whitehorse Road, Balwyn shopping strip within close proximity to Woolworths and adjoining Chemist Warehouse. The retail strip has long been regarded as one of Melbourne's strongest performing retail strips. Surrounding the property is an array of national retailers including ANZ, Westpac, NAB, Anytime Fitness and Flight Centre. Balwyn is a highly regarded inner eastern suburb located approximately 10km east of the Melbourne CBD with an affluent demographic.
For more details, please email agent