Rocklea is situated in the high sought after southern industrial precinct which is approximately 11 radial kilometers south of the Brisbane CBD and is home to some of the Australia's largest national and international companies. The suburb is within proximity to major landmark such as the Archerfield Airport, Acacia Marketplace and the Brisbane Fruit Markets. The area all so benefits for direct access to major arterial networks linking throughout SEQ.
- Functional office/warehouse area
- 6 bays with electric roller door access
- Ground floor refurbished office accommodation
- 2,000m2 hardstand with 150mm thick concrete
- Upgraded Power Supply
- Corner site with multiple access points
Building and land break up
- 921m2 of floor area
- 3,831m2 of land area
Outgoings PA - $45,000
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Ray White Industrial.
For more details, please email agent