- Currently occupied by Mad Harry's Furniture in the lower Boorowa Street commercial district
- Massive approx. 1,407sqm commercial shed that's getting on in age, yet sound in condition
- Extensive 29.3m wide frontage has potential showroom space & nose to kerb, off-street parking
- All services connected, versatile B4 Mixed Usage zoning attracting land rates of $4,981.20 pa
- Vacant possession in 90 days and or option to buy existing furniture business / stock below cost
- Now reduced by $55,000 the owner says sell and is equally ready to deal on the adjoining property(s)
- Think to the future, as it's certainly only a matter of time before the commercial land opposite is developed!
Please Note: Whilst all care has been taken by Ray White Young to ensure accuracy in preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the particulars provided is made or given by us and interested parties must therefore rely on their own enquiries. Liability for any error, omission, negligence or misrepresentation is hereby excluded.
For more details, please email agent