Located on the corner of Berry and Forsyth Street this office adjoins Sirona Beauty and Wellways. It faces north onto the property's extensive carpark. It has a very distinctive entrance for easy identification.
Surrounding businesses include Lincraft, Aldi, Supercheap Auto, Wagga Fruit Supply and Wagga Meat Supply with all businesses drawing an abundance of regular traffic. Convenient to the Sturt Mall and the Marketplace, walk to the Post Office as well as coffee shops, food outlets and retail shopping.
This property has an approximate lettable area of 124 square metres.
B3 Commercial Core in the heart of the CBD!
- ground floor office space with floor coverings included - no stairs at all!
- all adjoining walls to other tenancies have had acoustic batts installed
- amazing covered breakout area with grassed entry a striking feature
- two north facing windows for natural light as well as down lights installed
- bathroom with shower recess and full kitchen, well above expectations!
- evaporative air conditioning and gas bayonet provided
- 2 car parks included with extra parking spaces available at an additional cost
- minimal fit out costs required
Outgoings include share of water, land rates, insurance and land tax
The agent does not have authority to enter into a lease or bind the lessor without specific authority in the form of formal lease documentation. Oral lease agreements are expressly denied. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Lessor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective Lessees are advised to carry out their own investigations.
For more details, please email agent