Upstate Commercial as exclusive agents are proud to present 34/14 Polo Avenue, Mona Vale. The property is presented as vacant possession and will be auctioned on the 9th May 2019.
The property is beautifully presented and is positioned on the top level of a modern and highly sought-after two-level secure complex. These factory warehouses are tightly held and do not come up very often, making them excellent opportunities for both owner occupiers or investors.
* Total area 79sqm
* Additional 63sqm of unapproved Mezzanine
* 2 Car spaces
* Large glass panelled Bifold doors provide vehicular access to the property
* 2 Air-conditioning units
* Kitchenette, shower and bathroom facilities on both levels
* LED lighting
* Glass entry providing good natural lighting
* Wired up for data with plenty of ports & power outlets
* 3 phase power
* Modern construction - precast concrete walling
* Security Industrial Estate
* Newly finished kitchenette & bathroom area upstairs
* Tiled entrance
* Estimated gross rent $28,400 + GST p.a.
* Outgoings $4,970 p.a.
This modern warehouse boasts kitchenettes, separate bathrooms with toilet, shower facilities over 2 levels, and an additional office/boardroom for meetings. The mezzanine office area has loads of power points, phone lines and 2 Air-conditioning units.
Constructed with precast concrete walling, insulated metal roofing, extensive tinted glass with powder coated aluminium window panels and Bifold glazed panel doors, this property is built to last.
Location: Polo Sea is a modern Industrial security gated industrial estate situated just off Barrenjoey Road with quick access to Mona Vale and Pittwater Roads. Close to Coles, Office works, Kennard's Hire and public transport including the new B-Line. The complex is also near many retail services within Mona Vale, golf courses, beaches and Pittwater recreational boating & water sports.
*All quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
For more details, please email agent