Knight Frank is excited to have instructions to offer for sale a property fully leased to Woolworths Limited, trading as BWS, located at 34 Saunders Street, Wynyard. The property presents a standalone multi-directional, drive - thru, liquor outlet of approximately 500 sqm with bitumen sealed forecourt and two weather protection canopies.
34 Saunders Street, Wynyard, provides an opportunity for investors to acquire a significant freestanding liquor asset leased to ASX listed Woolworths Limited and occupied by BWS, Tasmania's most prevalent liquor retailer with 34 stores across the state. Investment opportunities such as this are rare to the market and we highlight the following key investment attributes:
- Central location, close to supermarket, services and retail
- Ample site providing dual access, parking areas and drive - thru lanes
- Dominant agricultural region with excellent highway and airport linkages
- 10 year lease to Woolworths Limited to Dec 2021 with options to 2041
- Dominant liquor offer in Wynyard
- Lease provides for Base rental and Percentage rental
- Rent reviews 5 yearly to the previous 3 years base and percentage rental
- General Business zoned site totalling 1,981 sqm (approx.)
- Estimated net income $181,165.96
For further details or to inspect, please contact Nicholas Bond of Knight Frank.
For more details, please email agent