Acquire this substantial freehold investment occupied by Ritchies IGA supermarket plus liquor.
The property is offered for sale by public auction on Wednesday 6th March at 12 noon on-site.
Key attributes of the property include:
* Located in the heart of the main street of Emerald and surrounded by national tenants including Shell, Commonwealth Bank and Australia Post
* Lease term: Ten (10) years + option
* Income: $328,784.16 p.a. + GST + outgoings
* Large landholding of 4,776 sqm approx.
* 79 car spaces at grade and on title
* Ritchies Directors Guarantees
* Adjacent to Puffing Billy Railway which receives in excess of 500,000 tourists annually
Located on Belgrave-Gembrook Road metres from Kilvington Drive in the heart of this increasingly popular town of Emerald. The town is well known for Emerald Lake and Puffing Billy Railway and is one of Victoria's main tourist attractions.
For more details, please email agent