Secure your position in one of the most sought-after food intersections in Toowoomba, the Alderley and Ruthven Street intersection, at the Shell & Coles Express service station.
This is the final tenancy for the astute food operator offering an 85 sqm* space.
• Shell & Coles Express settling in for a further 15-year term indicating a strong commitment to the site’s future success together with Pump Xpress committing to a long-term lease offering a drive-thru and casual dining.
• Join other major food establishments on the busy intersection including Guzman Y Gomez, Hungry Jacks, Super Rooster and Cold Rock Ice Creamery.
• The site boasts one of the highest Toowoomba service station foot traffic count in excess of 10,000 customers per week across for forecourt and is the only service station south bound from the Toowoomba CBD.
• Incredible exposure to 21,000* vehicles per day, with direct Ruthven St access.
• The fuel station will open 24-hours a day, seven days and will offer modern facilities, the latest service station technology and 16 fueling locations, each providing all grades of fuel, ensuring the continued growth of this site for many years.
Accelerating Success. For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Justin Eastwell of Colliers International Toowoomba.
For more details, please email agent