Epping North is a fast-developing suburb located approximately 25km north of Melbourne’s CBD, within the City of Whittlesea. Epping North’s population forecast for 2019 is 27,967 and is forecast to grow to 54,909 by 2041. Aurora Village is located on the corner of Harvest Home Road and Edgars Road, within the Aurora Estate. Aurora Estate is a master planned community, expected to yield around 8,500 dwellings with approximately 1,800 dwellings currently complete.
The site is strategically located in Melbourne North’s rapidly growing suburb of Epping North. The area has been identified as a high growth zone and the Epping North Town Centre.
Only 4 tenancies remaining ranging from 65sqm up to 120sqm.
Seeking uses but not limited to Hair/Beauty, Takeaway, Newsagency, Medical Clinic, Office and Speciality Retailers.
• Anchored by newly built Hungry Jacks, Coles, Swim school and a 140 place childcare centre.
• Future Aurora Town Centre located on the opposite corner of Auroa Village.
• 10min to south Morang Train Station (Proposed train station within walking distance from site)
• 5min to Pacific Shopping centre.
• Surrounded by 9 residential estate.
For more details, please email agent