Located merely 5.5km* to Melbourne’s CBD, this boutique development site is permit approved and central to everything. Positioned in a highly sort after location, 409 St Georges Road, Thornbury and the surrounding suburbs of Northcote and Brunswick are desired by inner city dwellers given the wide array of retail and lifestyle amenity.
• Permit approved development for a boutique five (5) level mixed use project
• Benefitting from 1,351 sqm* of NSA including residential and a ground floor retail premise
• Generous apartment floorplans with a blended average scope 90 sqm* per apartment
• Ability to increase the number of apartments within the existing envelope (STCA)
• Rooftop terrace with amazing view lines across greater Melbourne including CBD and lifestyle amenity
• Surrounded by an incredible and diverse selection of bustling cafes and restaurants
• Merely moments to a wide array of shopping and lifestyle amenity including Northcote Plaza, the bustling High Street retail strip plus much more
• Ideal connectivity with trams located at the doorstep to the site and only 550 m* to Thornbury train station
• Merri Creek trail, Northcote Golf Course plus an abundance of open parkland literally at the end of the street
This development site is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday the 2nd of June at 3:00 pm. For further information or to discuss the opportunity in detail, please contact Gross Waddell ICR.
For more details, please email agent