Michael Willems of Ray White Commercial Gold Coast is pleased to present 44 Queen Street, Southport.
Located in the heart of Southport, this 3-level, 17-room (70 bed) accommodation complex, operated by the successful 'Aquarius Gold Coast', is an exciting opportunity for the astute investor.
This unique investment opportunity features the following:
• Net income $168,000p.a.* + GST + Outgoings with a new 3 year lease
• Quality constructed three level building offering 17 lettable rooms totalling 70 beds
• Central location directly opposite G:Link Station and within short walking distance to the Southport Broadwater Parklands, Australia Fair Shopping Centre and cafes and restaurants
• 939m2* of prime land with easy pedestrian and vehicle access
• Zoned 'Special Purpose' within the Southport PDA Development Scheme offering an array of development opportunities
• Determined seller's make this an opportunity not to be missed.
The Event' - Sunday, 24 January 2021 at 10am
RACV Royal Pines Resort, Benowa
For further information or a private inspection, please contact the exclusive agent Michael Willems on 0412 240 176.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
For more details, please email agent