For Sale or Lease - Owners Committed Elsewhere!
Owners are prepared to sell the business and freehold as a one but would also be prepared to lease the retail space to a long-term tenant.
The current owners are reluctantly moving on, ready to let someone else start their own dream and begin their own journey whatever your situation there are options here.
Witta Place is a character filled Queenslander surrounded by wide verandahs creating the traditional ambience which our area is famous for. Recent internal renovations to the Witta General Store have created a mix of a traditional charm with a modern, elegant twist.
For the buyer wanting to continue the current business they too can offer locals and passing tourists travelling between Maleny and Kenilworth a unique dining and shopping experience. There is the option to lease 2 of the 3 spaces and take advantage of the location and excellent signage opportunities.
The option to lease would include -
* Lot 1 - 56m2 commercial kitchen/retail space - Can be sold at $365,000
* Lot 2 & 4 - 156m2 air conditioned retail space/office space - Can be sold together at $485,000
* Both Lot 1 and 2 have common usage of the wrap around verandah’s for guests to relax and enjoy the stunning valley views and amazing sunsets
For the savvy investor you could establish your own business or lease the fully fitted out building to a new venture and reap the rewards of owning a commercial building with multiple streams of income possible –
* Situated just 6 klms from Maleny township and prominently positioned on a major tourist route with prominent signage for maximum exposure
* 3 of the 4 lots in the complex are being offered for sale, 213m2 internal space with external verandah/dining space 112.8m2, total 325.8m2
* Extensive plant and equipment included in the sale, being sold on a walk in walk out basis, Stock at valuation if required
* Recently refurbished including a new coffee machine and new flooring
Whats on offer in each Lot -
* Lot 1 - 56m2 commercial kitchen/retail space
* Lot 2 - 41m2 air conditioned retail space/office space
* Both Lot 1 and 2 have common usage of the wrap around verandahs for guests to relax and enjoy the stunning valley views and amazing sunsets
* Lot 4 (to be included with the sale only, not for lease) - 116m2 space with its own external access consisting of a combination of first floor and second floor space. Currently being used as the tasting room with the bottom floor encompassing an expansive storage area and wine cellar again with its own external access. Lot 4 also has an exclusive use of a private verandah area
* Lot 4 can be converted to a caretakers residence (subject to council approval), offering the perfect work life balance, with a live on site opportunity
* Exclusive use verandah space totalling 112.8m2
* Bore water, as part of the body corp, provides a limitless supply of water
* Underground rain water tank for extra water supply
* 2 x 5.2KW Solar systems exclusive to the store
* Fully licensed venue, licence is transferable to the new owners
* Commercial food licence in place
This recognisable, character building is truly an icon of our area and is looking for a new owner or available to lease, call Susan or Dee today to arrange your inspection today.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*
Property Code: 136
For more details, please email agent