Ray White Commercial Oakleigh is delighted to offer for sale via Public Auction, this outstanding retail/office/residential dwelling perfectly positioned on the outskirts of the Oakleigh Village shopping strip, moments from Oakleigh station, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Oakleigh Grammar, Sacred Heart College and Oakleigh Primary, Monash Uni and within direct proximity to major arterials such as Warrigal Road, Dandenong Road & Monash Freeway.
Having recently undergone a major transformation internally with no expense spared, this ground floor office is offering a modern open plan design plus first floor 3 bedroom residence making it perfect for those looking for low-maintenance style living.
This freehold building is positioned amongst a tightly held retail precinct that is about to experience substantial growth due to a number of highly anticipated developments currently under construction and in the process of planning, take advantage of what is on offer, all the hard work is done. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to occupy or invest.
Property Features Include:
- Total Building Area | 187m2 (approx)
- Including Ground floor office / retail area / living area | 104m2 (approx)
- Also including Three (3) bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite
- Three (3) bathrooms including ground floor powder room
- One (1) car garage plus storage & laundry with a further one (1) parking space at the rear
- Ground floor retail / Office includes quality polished timber flooring, 900mm stainless steel stove/oven unit, dishwasher, Caesar-stone bench tops and large living zones
- Split system heating/cooling units in all bedrooms and also on ground floor
- Rear courtyard BBQ area with undercover and enclosed entertaining area
- Data cabling and surround sound speaker system
- Abundance of natural light
- Suitable for a variety of uses including both residential and commercial (STCA)
- Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z)
For further information or to arrange an on-site inspection, please contact one of the exclusive marketing agents:
George Kelepouris | 0425 798 677
Jonathan Eaves | 0411 051 571
For more details, please email agent