The Colonnade is a landmark retail building located within the prime section of South Yarra’s retail and lifestyle precinct on Chapel Street. The retail complex provides unrivalled exposure to passing pedestrians and traffic for retail operators an houses major national and international retailers
The building has multiple retail tenancies available ranging from 96-165 square metres providing a great opportunity for a range of differing retail and service business offerings.
The following tenancies are available
542 Chapel Street – 96 sqm – Open plan space perfectly fitted for a fashion/specialty retailer with multiple change rooms, large island table, rear storage and high quality finishes & natural light throughout.
534 Chapel Street – 120 sqm – Located next door to Oxford the space is fully vacant making fit out works simple and straight forward.
546 Chapel Street – 161 sqm OFFICE, RETAIL and STORAGE! – Beautifully presented fit-out with additional first floor office and storage space. Would suit an operator looking for retail and office within the same premises.
560 Chapel Street –298 sqm – Previous ‘Brother Burger’ site fully fitted restaurant with a 3am liquor license and outdoor seating permits
558 Chapel Street – 107 sqm – located next to Scanlon Theodore and Dinosaur designs
See below for some key features and benefits of the opportunities
• Area – 96-161 square metre
• High ceilings & shopfront maximising exposure
• High volume foot traffic area
• Housing A range of major national and international brands including – Scanlon Theodore, Telstra, Dolci Firme, Oxford, Peter Alexander, Peter Jackson, Tea2, Provincial, Decjuba, Zomp Shoes and Dinosaur Designs.
• Reasonable terms and rent free incentive offered
• Long Term leases available
• Car Park located on the first floor providing for 370 car spaces
• Just metres from tram stops and within close proximity to South Yarra train station
• Closely located to the high profile intersection of Toorak Road and Chapel Street that includes the Como and Capitol Grand Developments
Call Lewis for further information or to arrange an inspection
For more details, please email agent