Knight Frank under instructions from Charter Keck Cramer is pleased to offer 56-60 Rutland Road, Box Hill for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday the 26th of November 2020 at 4pm.
This exceptional opportunity provides the ultimate flexibility and appeals to Owner Occupiers, Investors and Developers. This prime offering allows investors and owner occupiers to purchase a quality office building well below replacement cost, underpinned by it's land value and short term holding income. Alternatively, developers can secure one of Box Hill's best remaining development sites.
Key benefits of this unrivalled opportunity include:
• Substantial land holding of 2,231 sqm with three street frontages, being Rutland Road, Ellingworth Parade and William Street
• Commanding three level office of 2,394 sqm with 66 car spaces
• Ideal for corporate headquarters
• Highly flexible Commercial 1 zone allowing for a multitude of development options (STCA).
• Excellent out look to Box Hill Activity Centre, Eastern Suburbs and Dandenong Ranges
• Unrivalled surrounding amenity including Box Hill Central Shopping Centre, Whitehorse Road and Station Street Retail, Train Station, Tram and Bus Services
• Excellent access to Melbourne's major arterial road network
Situated in the heart of the booming Box Hill Activity Centre precinct, 56-60 Rutland Road is unmatched with endless opportunities to add value.
The property is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday the 26th of November 2020 at 4pm.
To arrange an inspection or for further details please contact the Knight Frank team.
For more details, please email agent