This unique 128 acre property offers a rare development opportunity for a range of potential future uses. With 6.5 hectares (approx. 16 acres) included in the adopted Business and Industrial Lands Strategy this strategic gateway land holding opportunity offers significant potential to create an employment hub that services the Byron Shire.
The property comprises four sections of land with extensive frontage to multiple roads and a major highway interchange providing exceptional access and an unrepeatable opportunity to realise the land's higher use.
Located between Brunswick Heads and Mullumbimby this development site is perfectly suited to the rapidly growing business and industrial requirements of the Byron Shire.
This gently undulating North facing land with elevation that affords panoramic views from the sweep of the bay to the north all the way through to Cape Byron lighthouse is currently used as a lifestyle farm.
Elsewhere on the property there are five significant spring-fed dams and pockets of wilderness including remnant rainforest offering total immersion in nature.
To find out more about this incredible property please contact Denzil on 0481864049 or Tara on 0423519698 today!
Parcel 1: Approx 12.4 ha
Identified for residential potential in Residential Strategy background report.
Parcel 2: Approx 25.1 ha
Includes 6.5 hectares of Business Park and Industrial use land in the Byron Business and Industrial Lands Strategy (BILS).
Parcel 3: Approx 9.3 ha.
Extensive investigations carried out for solar park and green hydrogen production.
Parcel 4: Approx 5.6 ha
Adjacent to approved Bayside Brunswick Heads residential development.
Potential to be excised from main parcels in the future.
All Parcels: Power, Water, Sewer, Communications and road capacity available
• 128 Acres with panoramic ocean views
• 6.5ha included in the Business and Industrial Lands Strategy
• Renovated 3 bed 2 bath house with wraparound veranda
• Gently North-facing panoramic ocean views
• Extensive frontage to 4 different roads and major interchange.
• 16 acres of land gazetted in the Business and Industrial Lands Strategy
• 1km to Brunswick Heads accessible via bike path from Gulgan Rd
• 8 minutes to Mullumbimby, 15 minutes to Byron Bay
• 35 Minutes to Gold Coast Airport, 27 minutes to Ballina Airport
For more details, please email agent