Second Stage offices now available in newly refurbished heritage listed airport
- Flexible, affordable areas with room to grow
- Light-filled spaces with incomparable views
- Common executive boardroom
Essendon Fields Airport is home to Victoria’s emergency services, 40 of Australia’s 150 corporate jets and two airlines (Sharp Airlines and Fly Corporate). The terminal has just undergone a $5 million refurbishment, positioning Essendon Fields as Australia’s Premier Corporate Jet and Regional Services Airport.
This is an exciting opportunity to base your business in the second stage of this significant redevelopment, within a building steeped in Melbourne’s history.
With stage 1 completed in early 2019, the key features of the Business Centre include:
- Perfect location just 15 minutes from the CBD
- Directly serviced by the Tullamarine Freeway and Citylink
- Flexible floor-plates
- Dedicated new Business Centre entrance with common executive boardroom
- Stunning views of the CBD and close proximity to airside activity.
- Air conditioning to each tenancy all separately metered
- Energy efficient lighting
- Superbly landscaped environment
The precinct has some outstanding amenities including:
- Public transport readily available with bus and tram services
- Dedicated staff shuttle bus to and from Essendon Train Station
- Hyatt Place Hotel & Events Centre
- Mr McCracken bar and restaurant
- LaManna Supermarket
- Childcare facility
- Medical Centre, Physio and Dentist
- Essendon Fields Central shopping centre offering Coles supermarket, newsagency, pharmacy and a wide variety of eateries.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact the exclusive leasing agents.
For more details, please email agent