A unique opportunity to catch the big one!
Having had a $100,000 makeover in 2015, the Big Fish Cafe is a landmark property in Manilla. With the commercial premises at the front and a huge shed behind boasting rear street access, the potential for additional income streams is ready and waiting for an astute buyer.
Manilla is a prosperous township which benefits from nearby mining operations as well as agricultural activity and a new Hospital. The town also benefits from a host of leisure activities such as skiing and fishing in the nearby Lake Keepit and Split Rock Dams, Camping and Bushwalking in the Warrabah National Park as well as nearby Mount Borah being home to one of the most outstanding Paragliding locations in NSW.
Hook this opportunity today, inspections by appointment.
* Freehold building for sale
* Previously operating as a cafe and coffee shop
* Situated on 1183 sqm (approx.) on busy thoroughfare
* Extensive list of equipment included in the sale
* Liquor licence included
* Offered for genuine sale
* Possibility of sub-letting shed to supplement income
For more details, please email agent