This spectacular 36-acre property has so much to offer with endless opportunities for those looking for a new adventure. Located 90 km south of Alice Springs, the Stuarts Well Roadhouse is a well-known location along the Stuart Highway for a quick bite to eat whilst fuelling up or an overnight stay to unwind and enjoy a great meal and a comfortable bed in between destinations.
Stuarts Well Roadhouse currently offers its customers a wide range of facilities including a fuel station (with electric car charging facilities), a restaurant and bar, accommodation, and much more.
Accommodation offered at the Roadhouse includes comfortable air-conditioned cabins with a choice of private en-suite or shared bathroom, powered and non-powered campervan and camping sites, and free camping for those that are self-sufficient.
This fantastic opportunity comes with many inclusions.
Main features include:
- Petrol station and electric car charging facilities
- Retail shopfront and Post Office
- Air-conditioned restaurant and bar
- In-ground swimming pool
- 2 x owners/ live-in units
- Workshop, fridge truck, forklift
- New water tanks and pumps
- 6 powered cabins with bathrooms and air-conditioning
- 20 guest small cabin
- 12 budget cabins
- 11 Powered caravan sites
- Camping and non-powered sites
- Shared bathrooms and laundry facilities
- Outdoor BBQ area, fire pit, and outdoor dining areas
- Spuds famous outdoor bar
- Animal enclosure, 2 friendly Emu's and LEO the Camel.
Adding to the charm of this spectacular Roadhouse, Stuarts Well is right next door to a camel farm and has local attractions nearby including Chambers Pillar Historical Reserve, Henbury Meteorites Conservation Reserve, and Rainbow Valley.
To find out more about this opportunity or to book a private inspection phone Stephanie Hart on 0414897768 today!
For more details, please email agent