In great condition and in a modern style, this building is well positioned and easy accessible to those in Devonport's busy CBD.
Previously operating as a popular and well-established health and beauty business, the premises are perfectly suited to similar business types, in addition to any retail venture or office, with parking included for multiple vehicles. On the reverse side of the Devonport Mall and neighboured by retailers, a large public car park and the busy Fundamental Espresso Bar, features include:
- New glass and black aluminium window frontage.
- Open reception and waiting area, heated and cooled by reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Vinyl floating floors throughout, adding to the modern and bright existing fit-out.
- 5 office/consulting rooms, each approximately 3m x 3m, fitted with cabinetry and bench top with basin (easily removable).
- Meeting/board room, with cabinetry.
- Kitchenette with basin, cabinets and pantry.
- Roller door lockable over front door for added security after hours as required, which is discreetly tucked away from street view when not in use.
- Exclusive private parking for 3-4 cars to the immediate rear (entry via Rooke Lane), with access to the property from car park.
- Large public car park neighbouring property, with additional metered parking to the front.
- Storage shed/building attached to the rear, accessible in private parking area.
- Separate walk-in shower room, toilet, and laundry area
This property is a great example of a modern, well maintained, quality building in the CBD and is approximately 119sqm in size internally.
Rent is reduced to $22,000 p.a plus Outgoings (approx. $4,600 p.a).
Please contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for further information or to arrange an inspection.
For more details, please email agent