Positioned adjacent to a busy intersection in Devonport's Fourways precinct, 163 William Street offers a great opportunity for a low cost office, retail, or clinic.
Easy to find and benefiting from exposure to a large volume of both pedestrian and vehicular traffic, the property is neighboured by popular retail, offices and busy service station.
- 2 offices/consulting rooms built in (easily removed if required)
- Reception and waiting area in current configuration
- Approx 51sqm main space, with total building approx 80sqm
- Secured by roller door over front of property after hours, and security gated (plus aluminium rear door) to the back
- Recently installed LG reverse cycle air conditioner
- New lighting throughout retail area
- Kitchen, bathroom and existing storage options
- Metered parking to immediate front, with free parking and council car parks in close vicinity
This is a low cost lease option for a number of business types, with excellent building security and branding/signage opportunities.
Rent is $12,000 p.a plus GST and Outgoings (approx $4,200 p.a).
Note that property is offered vacant and items and equipment (including front counter) pictured are not leased with property.
Contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for more information or to schedule and inspection.
For more details, please email agent