'Rangal Park' is one of the most outstanding equine facility in the Euroa area. Inviting entry, 3 Road frontages and approx. 3km to the local township, local school, train station and freeway access.
Euroa is located half-way between Seymour and Benalla at the foot of the Strathbogie Ranges.
Subdivided into 29 paddocks with very good horse fencing & lane-way access. Water is provided by a well with pressure pump, bore with pump, seasonal creek, rainwater tanks, 2 windmills pumping from dams to tanks & reticulated to troughs throughout.
- Staff House - 4 Bedroom, kitchen, living and dining
- Stud Managers House - 3 Bedroom, kitchen, living and dining
- Half House - 1 Bedroom, kitchen and bathroom
- 34 Box walkthrough Stable complex with feeding room and washroom
- 6 box steel and concrete quality structure Stallion Stable, plus
- 9 Stallion yards with quality cattle rail
- Serving barn with vet facilities
- Large horse walking machine under covered
- Lunging ring
- 5 Marshalling & Holding yards
- Foaling down facility with 3 large boxes and sleeping quarters
- Large hey shed, plus large machinery shed
- 48 Solar Panels and rainwater tanks
- 213.17ha - 530 acreages over 5 titles
Highly developed equine facility in the Horse Capital of Victoria. 'Rangal Park'
Situated in the highly prized thoroughbred breeding area of Victoria. This high-quality equine facility is well structured and has everything you will need.
In the 1850s, Euroa began to grow due to traffic generated by the gold rush. Ned Kelly, Australia's best-known bushranger, roamed the ranges around Euroa, holding up the National Bank in town during 1878.
Must see available now call Robert 0400 244 044
Commercial Real Estate Group - Setting the standards others follow!
For more details, please email agent