- Moteliers need rooms to drive revenue, we have this here!
- Repainted in 2019
- Great opportunity to turn revenue around.
- Genuine bed and breakfast Motel.
- Excellent location, centre of town, just off the Newell Highway.
- Walk to local restaurants and pubs.
- Spacious two-bedroom residence.
- Located in a strong central west town.
- Sporting town, regular events to drive revenue.
- Price reduced to sell.
- Contact us now for further details!
Net profit $119,670 for 2017/18
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 524ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The township of Forbes, situated on the Newell Highway and on the banks of the Lachlan River in the heart of the rich Lachlan Valley, is fast becoming popular with those seeking a 'tree-change'; drawn to the region by economic benefit and lifestyle opportunities.
Services: Forbes' unique culture is a fusion of heritage past and modern lifestyle, with art and craft, art galleries, boutique shopping, concerts, distinctive local dining options, historical hotels and museums, a diversity of special interest groups, great schools, affordable real estate, plus an exciting local events calendar featuring annual festivals dedicated to jazz, camel racing, picnic racing, the bushranger Ben Hall, heritage conservation and more.
Forbes' historic town centre is home to a unique mix of boutique stores plus familiar brands and a department store. Youâ ll also find all the major services including health, finance, hardware and automotive just to name a few. Forbes is gaining a reputation as a boutique shopping capital and with a distinctive range of quality locally owned stores it is easy to see why. Be tempted by a unique mix of locally owned boutiques plus familiar brands, department store shopping and all the major services.
Property Code: 1031
For more details, please email agent