Goondiwindi is one of the strongest motel towns in all of Queensland and here is your chance to get a foot in the door and make some serious coin if you are willing to put in the hard work.
What do you get as a starting point?
- 19 budget rooms in quiet position only 400m from the main street.
- Walk to CBD, shops, pubs, restuarants, etc.
- Onsite pool, barbque area and low maintenance grounds.
- Undercover parking for guests.
- 2 bedroom residence attached to motel but separate to reception.
- No restaurant, only breakfast if you choose to offer it.
This is a serious opportunity to add capital value to your asset. This is a town where some motels run over 85% occupancy and you have a starting point around 60%. Don’t be fooled, you are not buying a high 4 star property but the bones are here and with 19 rooms, small improvements will add to the bottom line very quickly. It can be easily managed by a hands on couple with casual cleaners. This is an ideal first time operation with a approximately 20 years still on the lease and nothing to lose.
Be brave and set your sights on making a change today!.
Net profit $101,796 for 2018/19
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1811ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3072
For more details, please email agent